BDZ Passengers Ltd is a company with a long history and traditions, the only one in Bulgaria which accomplishes railway transport services inside and outside the country. The company provides an opportunity for professional growth and gaining a valuable experience in dynamic and varied environment. The teamwork among different structural departments in the company, is an indivisible part of every working day, providing a constant commitment with a variety of interesting cases and activities. The team of BDZ Passenger Services Ltd is looking for a motivated and responisble professional for the role of:
The Product manager leads the product development of transport services, applying diverse marketing tools and practices. The role will initiate prototyping, experimenting and evaluating the product concept, working closely with all internal business units and potential partners to build and implement pilots.
• Work to identify customers through effective customer insight methods
• Lead product development by understanding customers needs
• Develop basic pricing and support financial business modelling to validate the commercial opportunity
• Manage each phase of the product lifecycle and development stages
• Develop basic wireframes in order to test ideas and identify potential problems
• Create storyboards in order to communicate context, user flows and interactions
• Establish the operational needs of the services, working with appropriate partners
• Execute tests, pilots and full scale experimentation in the market
• Communicate effectively with all stakeholders including the technical needs and implications of the product
• Measure the impact of the features and make data driven decisions subsequently
• Degree in business or marketing subject
• Product management experience within a service development
• Demonstrable experience in managing the product development life-cycle, from product management and planning, to specification and design, to working directly with all stakeholders to build and roll out features
• Knowledge of the transportation market is an advantage
• Good analytical understanding, to determine which features drive user experience
• Fluent English and ability to articulate clearly professional standpoints and information both in oral and in written communication. Any other languages (especially French, German or Russian) will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent team player, able to interact cross-functionally at different levels within the organisation
• Enthusiasm, drive, commitment and confidence to achieve goals of team and self with minimal supervision
• Able to handle a high degree of complexity
• Experience in a corporative environment is important.
We will expect your CV in English. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Disclaimer: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Месторабота: София / България